The Gottman Method
While there are numerous modalities for couple’s therapy, only The Gottman Method is based completely on research. Therefore, instead of a therapist guessing what might work and what might not, The Gottman Method utilizes over 3 decades of research on thousands of couples to apply concrete tools that have been consistently proven to help improve relationships.
Dr. John Gottman’s book, 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work, is a NY Times Bestseller that has sold well over a million copies worldwide. His research-based approach to helping marriages is a refreshing innovation in couple’s counseling.
Some of the key areas that the Gottman Method focuses on, includes:
- Frequent conflict and arguments
- Poor communication
- Emotionally distanced couples on the verge of separation
- Specific problems such as sexual difficulties
- Confronting infidelity
- Different opinions in parenting, financial spending and family issues
- Conflicting dreams and long-term goals
TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.